Re: collateral material

Hi Dunja,

some quick comments

- (with all my respect to Kjetil!:-) I would put more emphasis on the
use cases and cases studies rather than the community projects. These
types of brochures are more appealing to business people than techies
and, for those, the use cases are more important (I believe)

- I am not sure which layer cake you used with your explanation; I would
use http://www.w3.org/2007/03/layerCake.png (ie, no separate XML and XML
schema thing, for example)

I presume you will be able to dial in on Monday. It would be good...

Ivan