FAQ should go public now

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 14:01:21 +0200
To: W3C SWEO IG <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>, Susie Stephens <susie.stephens@gmail.com>
Susie,

I think the FAQ should go public now. There is a general agreement on
the content of the questions in the FAQ itself. Wing and I still have to
finalize *another* question, and I also have some pending questions with
Sandro on Rules (RIF). But that is all right: this is a living document
that will have to be updated time-to-time. There is an RSS feed assigned
to the FAQ as well as a wiki page for public discussion (both referred
to from the page).

I have therefore removed the 'draft' notice from the header. You should
announce this on the SWEO and the SW Activity home pages using the
blogging system. As the latter goes to Planet RDF, this means an
announcement urbi et orbi:-)

Thanks to everyone on the group. I think this is a very important milestone.

Ivan