Re: SWEO F2F Meeting

Susie Stephens wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce that the registration form [1] and agenda [2]
> for the first SWEO F2F meeting are now available.
>
> We will be holding a call at 11am ET on October 25 to provide an
> overview of SWEO, and also to answer any questions that you may have
> about the meeting. Dial in information for the call will be announced
> shortly.

Here are the dial-in information:

You have dial the zakim 'bridge' of W3C:

+1.617.761.6200

and type in the code 7936 ("SWEO") when asked.

At W3C telcos (and face-to-face meetings) we also use IRC as an
additional communication tool. In case you have not done that before,
please look at:

http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/

For meetings we use the irc://irc.w3.org:6665 server and I propose to
use the #sweo channel for SWEO in general.

As for the f2f registration form[1]: it turns out that there is a small
mistake on the registration form that does not accept the credentials of
all of you. I am sorry about that, I hope to have it fixed later today
(when the US wakes up, that is...)

Thanks

Ivan