Re: SWEO F2F Meeting

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 15:42:19 +0200
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Cc: Susie Stephens <susie.stephens@oracle.com>, public-sweo-ig@w3.org, Karen Myers <karen@w3.org>

Ivan Herman wrote:

> As for the f2f registration form[1]: it turns out that there is a small
> mistake on the registration form that does not accept the credentials of
> all of you. I am sorry about that, I hope to have it fixed later today
> (when the US wakes up, that is...)

I have repaired the registration form, it should work now. Sorry about
the inconveniences.

Remember: you have to be officially member of the SWEO IG. Ie, you have
to go through the form in

http://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/39572/join

(which also presupposes that you have a W3C user account you can get via
http://cgi.w3.org/MemberAccess/AccessRequest)

Thanks

Ivan