SWEO F2F Meeting

From: Susie Stephens <susie.stephens@oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 11:25:59 -0400
To: public-sweo-ig@w3.org

I'm pleased to announce that the registration form [1] and agenda [2]
for the first SWEO F2F meeting are now available.

We will be holding a call at 11am ET on October 25 to provide an
overview of SWEO, and also to answer any questions that you may have
about the meeting. Dial in information for the call will be announced
shortly.

I'm look forward to speaking with many of you on Wednesday.

Kind regards,

Susie

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/38539/sweof2fburl/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/sweo/public/2006/F2FAgenda_Nov2006.html