Re: Validation service for HTTP response codes?

From: Diego Berrueta Muñoz <diego.berrueta@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 10:56:53 +0200
Cc: SWD Working Group <public-swd-wg@w3.org>, Mikael Nilsson <mikael@nilsson.name>, Sergio Fernández <sergio.fernandez@fundacionctic.org>
To: Thomas Baker <baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de>

Dear Tom,

Actually, Vapour implements the httpRange14 logic and produces an
interpretation of the HTTP response codes. Take a look at the
"Conclusions on the type of the resources" section of the Vapour
report, for instance:

http://tinyurl.com/3lbxac

(Sorry for using a tinyurl, the link to the example is too long)

Cheers,

Diego.

--
Diego Berrueta