Re: Validation service for HTTP response codes?

Diego,

On Tue, Oct 07, 2008 at 10:56:53AM +0200, Diego Berrueta Muñoz wrote:
> Actually, Vapour implements the httpRange14 logic and produces an
> interpretation of the HTTP response codes. Take a look at the
> "Conclusions on the type of the resources" section of the Vapour
> report, for instance:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/3lbxac

So it does - great!  FWIW, I remembered your validator but
did not find any obvious references in [1], [2], or [3].  This
is a really useful tool and should perhaps be featured or cited
more prominently.

Tom

[1] http://berrueta.net/
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/cooluris/