ISSUE-142 draft response

From: Sean Bechhofer <sean.bechhofer@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 17:04:25 +0100
To: SWD Working SWD <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Hi all,

Here's a draft response to Michael on [ISSUE-142], let me know what you
think. Note *this is just a draft, not the actual response* -- I'll
wait for feedback from the WG before replying formally to
Michael. (Michael if you're lurking on this list feel free to post your
thoughts at any time.)

	Sean

Dear Michael

Thank you for your comments [1]:

"""
I find this (and some of the following) headlines misleading: The
title is
"Transitivity of [some property]", and the section is then actually
about /not/
having transitivity. Consider restating the title(s).
"""

Thanks for the comment. This is potentially misleading and the titles
of the sections will be changed accordingly.

	Alistair Miles

[ISSUE-142] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/142
[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Sep/0044.html