ISSUE-143 draft response

From: Sean Bechhofer <sean.bechhofer@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 17:04:54 +0100
To: SWD Working SWD <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Hi all,

Here's a draft response to Michael on [ISSUE-143], let me know what you
think. Note *this is just a draft, not the actual response* -- I'll
wait for feedback from the WG before replying formally to
Michael. (Michael if you're lurking on this list feel free to post your
thoughts at any time.)

	Sean

Dear Michael

Thank you for your comments [1]:

"""
You should also say /why/ the example is consistent: Because the
range of
skos:member is /not/ restricted. In particular, the range is /not/
skos:Concept,
and thus allows for collections (which would otherwise not work, since
collections and concepts are disjoint).
"""

Thanks for the comment. An explanation will be included along the
lines you suggest.

	Alistair Miles

[ISSUE-143] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/143
[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Sep/0044.html