Re: RDFa in SKOS Reference

From: Diego Berrueta <diego.berrueta@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 09:59:52 +0100
To: Sean Bechhofer <sean.bechhofer@manchester.ac.uk>
Cc: SWD Working SWD <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

El jue, 20-11-2008 a las 17:15 +0000, Sean Bechhofer escribió:
> Yeah, I *did* think about this (honest :-). The docs already linked
> to my and Alistair's pages and I was trying to reuse as much as I
> could from the original mark up (which seems to me to be the key
> reason for using RDFa). For the time being I've changed this to use
> #me (which I'm not certain is appropriate for Alistair). Alternative
> suggestions welcome -- perhaps some parallel content is required here?

I might be missing something obvious, but I believe that the way in
which subjects are "chained" makes it specially difficult to generate
triples for both the con:firstName and the con:homePage when the name of
the person is linked to his homepage, i.e., given this markup...

... does anyone know how to generate these triples...

  [_:a] <con:firstName> "Sean" ;
        <con:homePage> <http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~seanb/> .

... without repeating some of the content?

Best,

--
Diego Berrueta
R&D Department  -  CTIC Foundation