Re: RDFa in SKOS Reference

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 14:55:02 +0100
To: Sean Bechhofer <sean.bechhofer@manchester.ac.uk>
CC: SWD Working SWD <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

obviously, the subject caught my attention:-) Kudos!

I was wondering: why don't you markup the previous version and the
reference to the short name? You seem to know the file

because you use the editor term as it is used there, so adding those
extra infos could be easy. I guess typing the whole document to
WD/REC/etc would also make sense...

Just trying to give you some more work, that is all:-)

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/