RE: [RDFa] Comments on the RDFa Primer

From: Sini, Margherita (KCEW) <Margherita.Sini@fao.org>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 13:28:58 +0200
To: "Hausenblas, Michael" <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>, Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>, Elias Torres <elias@torrez.us>
Cc: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, SWD Working Group <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Dear all,

I finally took the time to read the document about the RDFa Primer.

I have to say that the document is well written and very clear.
My just 2 cents comment would be about section 2.3 in which in the first
example I would suggest to specify if the "about" is a phisical URL or if it
can be only a virtual name... I understood should be a real URL... correct?

The rest is perfect and I will try now to double check if the first FAO RDFa
web site is correct (see
http://www.fao.org/ag/agn/publications/fna/article.jsp?lang=en&myURI=id515
... actually now that I read the document I know how I can improve it...)

Regards
Margherita