Re: [RDFa] Comments on the RDFa Primer

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 10:46:28 -0700
To: "Sini, Margherita (KCEW)" <Margherita.Sini@fao.org>
CC: "Hausenblas, Michael" <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>, Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>, Elias Torres <elias@torrez.us>, RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, SWD Working Group <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Margherita,

Thanks for your comments on the Primer!

> I have to say that the document is well written and very clear.
> My just 2 cents comment would be about section 2.3 in which in the first
> example I would suggest to specify if the "about" is a phisical URL or if it
> can be only a virtual name... I understood should be a real URL... correct?

Any URI. Obviously in the Primer we focus on "real" URLs, but you could
use a bnode or a URN if you wanted. I've added a small bit of language
to the latest editors' draft (as per another comment) that should
clarify this, too.

-Ben