Re: meeting record: 2008-03-06 RDF-in-XHTML TF telecon

From: Christopher St John <ckstjohn@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 12:21:24 -0600
To: "Ralph R. Swick" <swick@w3.org>
Cc: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org, public-swd-wg@w3.org

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 12:49 PM, Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org> wrote:

>  [PENDING] ACTION: Michael to create "Microformats done right -- unambiguous taxonomies via RDF" on the wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/23-rdfa-minutes.html#action06]

I'd like to make a plea for a name change. Despite my recent
public whining about the microformats community, I see no
reason for anything but fruitful cooperation at the
official level. Calling something "microformats done right" could
be seen as unnecessary conflict (especially considering
microformat's success in community outreach and technology
adoption :-) )

-cks

--
Christopher St. John