W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > March 2008

meeting record: 2008-03-06 RDF-in-XHTML TF telecon

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 13:49:16 -0500
Message-Id: <5.1.0.14.2.20080306134720.03b59010@127.0.0.1>
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org
Cc: public-swd-wg@w3.org

The record of today's RDFa telecon is done [1].

  [1] http://www.w3.org/2008/03/06-rdfa-minutes

Topics

   1. Actions
   2. Issue-89
   3. Easy Issues
   4. Issue-97
   5. Primer

RESOLUTION: to meet at 1500 UTC from March 13 onward

RESOLUTION: issue 89 resoved as "update step 4 to take into account @property before setting the skip flag"

Summary of Action Items

[NEW] ACTION: Ben to followup with Johannes on his satisfaction with issue 88 resolution [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/06-rdfa-minutes.html#action05]

[NEW] ACTION: Mark to summarize issue 97 and 3 options for XMLLiteral to mailing list [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/06-rdfa-minutes.html#action13]

[NEW] ACTION: Mark update editor's draft with issue 89 resolution [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/06-rdfa-minutes.html#action12]

[NEW] ACTION: Mark/Shane include issue 89 correction in Changes section [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/06-rdfa-minutes.html#action11]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben followup with Fabien on getting his RDFa GRDDL transform transferred to W3C [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/15-rdfa-minutes.html#action01]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben to add status of various implementations on rdfa.info [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/04-rdfa-minutes.html#action06]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben to email mailing list to think about last substantive issue on tracker: http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/6 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/07-rdfa-minutes.html#action07]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben to respond to issue 87 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/28-rdfa-minutes.html#action09]

[PENDING] ACTION: Manu write a response to Christian Hoertnagl for issue 7 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/21-rdfa-minutes.html#action09]

[PENDING] ACTION: Michael to create "Microformats done right -- unambiguous taxonomies via RDF" on the wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/23-rdfa-minutes.html#action06]

[DONE] ACTION: Ben to update the primer [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/28-rdfa-minutes.html#action11]

[DONE] ACTION: Mark to reply and process issue 88 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/28-rdfa-minutes.html#action10]
 
[end]
Received on Thursday, 6 March 2008 18:49:46 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 6 March 2008 18:49:46 GMT