W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > June 2008

Re: Meeting Record: 2008-06-24 SWD Telecon

From: Sean Bechhofer <sean.bechhofer@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 12:41:21 +0100
Message-Id: <C38F5D0E-BF24-4848-A946-2DA077183AF1@manchester.ac.uk>
Cc: SWD Working SWD <public-swd-wg@w3.org>
To: Sean Bechhofer <sean.bechhofer@manchester.ac.uk>


On 25 Jun 2008, at 08:45, Sean Bechhofer wrote:

>
>
> The minutes of this week's telecon are now available [1]. Plain  
> text copy below.
>
>
> Summary of Action Items
>
>    [NEW] ACTION: Sean to draft response to comment about namespace.
>    [recorded in
>    [44]http://www.w3.org/2008/06/24-swd-minutes.html#action12]

Draft text is here:

http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SkosDesign/RdfSchema

	Sean

--
Sean Bechhofer
School of Computer Science
University of Manchester
sean.bechhofer@manchester.ac.uk
http://www.cs.manchester.ac.uk/people/bechhofer
Received on Monday, 30 June 2008 11:43:11 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:07:53 UTC