Re: Meeting Record: 2008-06-24 SWD Telecon

Hi Sean,

The mail is very well written. I'll propose however to replace
[
As you point out in your
comment, there are already a number of vocabularies and applications
that are using the 2004 namespace
]
by
[
In spite of its not being an official standard, there are already a
number of vocabularies and applications
that are using the 2004 namespace
]
to fit more Laurent's argument, which, as I got it, was more like "SKOS
2004 was not an established standard (or version of a standard), so it
could have been changed while retaining the namespace"

Cheers,

Antoine