W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > June 2008

Re: Meeting Record: 2008-06-24 SWD Telecon

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 13:54:39 +0200
Message-ID: <4868C97F.4080107@few.vu.nl>
To: Sean Bechhofer <sean.bechhofer@manchester.ac.uk>
CC: SWD Working SWD <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Hi Sean,

The mail is very well written. I'll propose however to replace
[
As you point out in your
comment, there are already a number of vocabularies and applications
that are using the 2004 namespace
]
by
[
In spite of its not being an official standard, there are already a 
number of vocabularies and applications
that are using the 2004 namespace
]
to fit more Laurent's argument, which, as I got it, was more like "SKOS 
2004 was not an established standard (or version of a standard), so it 
could have been changed while retaining the namespace"

Cheers,

Antoine

>
>
> On 25 Jun 2008, at 08:45, Sean Bechhofer wrote:
>
>>
>>
>> The minutes of this week's telecon are now available [1]. Plain text 
>> copy below.
>>
>>
>> Summary of Action Items
>>
>>    [NEW] ACTION: Sean to draft response to comment about namespace.
>>    [recorded in
>>    [44]http://www.w3.org/2008/06/24-swd-minutes.html#action12]
>
> Draft text is here:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SkosDesign/RdfSchema
>
>     Sean
>
> -- 
> Sean Bechhofer
> School of Computer Science
> University of Manchester
> sean.bechhofer@manchester.ac.uk
> http://www.cs.manchester.ac.uk/people/bechhofer
>
>
>
>
>
Received on Monday, 30 June 2008 11:55:11 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:07:53 UTC