W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > July 2008

RE: [ALL] agenda 1 Jul telecon - 1500 UTC

From: Sini, Margherita (KCEW) <Margherita.Sini@fao.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 09:40:23 +0200
To: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>, SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>
Message-id: <BA453B6B6B217B4D95AF12DBA0BFB66903F84FBC@hqgiex01.fao.org>

Sorry if I didn't attended yesterday I was travelling and forgot to send the
regrets email...

-----Original Message-----
From: public-swd-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-swd-wg-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Guus Schreiber
Sent: 01 July 2008 00:46
To: SWD WG
Subject: [ALL] agenda 1 Jul telecon - 1500 UTC


  W3C home >  Mailing lists >  Public >  public-swd-wg@w3.org >  June 2008
[ALL] agenda telecon 24 Jun - 1500 UTC

     * This message: [ Message body ] [ Respond ] [ More options ]
     * Related messages: [ Next message ] [ Previous message ] [ Next in 
thread ] [ Replies ]

From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 01:47:15 +0200
Message-ID: <48603603.60608@cs.vu.nl>
To: SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

[sorry for this to be late]

Agenda - Jul 1 2008 SWD telecon - 1500 UTC
W3C Semantic Web Deployment Working Group
            http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/
            http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/
            Tuesday, 1500 UTC / 0800 Seattle / 1100 Boston /
                     1600 London / 1700 Amsterdam
            Phone : Boston: +1-617-761-6200
                    Nice: +33-4-8906-3499
                    Bristol: +44-117-370-6152
            Conference code 79394# ('SWDWG')
            IRC:   irc://irc.w3.org:6665/swd (member-only)
                   Web client: http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc

Chair: Guus
Scribe: Jon (I hope)
Regrets:

Attendance of SWD WG telecons is restricted to registered WG participants and
persons invited by the chairs.

========================================================
1. ADMIN (10 min)

PROPOSED to accept minutes of the last telecon:

      http://www.w3.org/2008/06/24-swd-minutes.html

Summer telecon plan to be discussed onder SKOS agenda item

=============================================================
2. SKOS

-- Primer (Antoine, Ed)
     http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SKOS/DraftPrimer

-- Reference (Alistair, Sean)
     http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-skos-reference-20080609/
     http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SKOS/Reference/Planning

The remaining schedule for SKOS is as follows:

     1 July: Last Call WD of SKOS Reference published
     8 September: Request to advance SKOS Reference to Candidate
Recommendation
     27 October: Request to advance SKOS Reference to Proposed 
Recommendation
     15 December: SKOS Reference W3C Recommendation decision
     15 December: SKOS Primer published as Working Group Note
     15 December: SKOS Use Cases and Requirements published as Working Group
Note

- discuss summer schedule

ACTION: Ed to investigate what text could be added to primer re. concept
co-ordination [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/04/22-swd-minutes.html#action02]

ACTION: Guus to write primer text re: broaderGeneric and equivalence w/r/t
subclass [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/18-swd-minutes.html#action08]

ACTION: Alistair to check the old namespace wrt dereferencing [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html#action03]

ACTION: Antoine and Ed to add content to Primer about irreflexivity [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html#action06]

ACTION: Alistar to update the history page adding direct link to latest
version of rdf triple [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/06/17-swd-minutes.html#action01]

ACTION: Editors of the Use Cases to clean up the lists of requirements in
light of resolutions [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/05/07-swd-minutes.html#action02]
DONE: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Jun/0093.html

ACTION: Antoine to propose that we postpone ISSUE 84. [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2008/06/24-swd-minutes.html#action10]

ACTION: SKOS Reference Editors to specifically flag features at risk for 
Last Call. [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2008/06/24-swd-minutes.html#action17]

ACTION: Sean to draft response to comment about namespace. [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2008/06/24-swd-minutes.html#action12]

ACTION: Sean to post comment to OWL WG re annotation requirements. 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/24-swd-minutes.html#action06]

ACTION: SKOS Reference Editors to propose a recommended minimum URI 
dereference behaviour [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2008/06/24-swd-minutes.html#action11]

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Issues 72, 73, 75
-- http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/72 - ExactMatchTransitive
     http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/73 - ExactMatchDisjoints
     http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/75 - ExactMatchInclusions

ACTION: Guus to mail his position on issues 72, 73 and 75 to the list
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-swd-minutes.html#action25]

Mail Alistair: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Jun/0097.html
Response Antoine:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Jun/0099.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Remaining open issues - http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/products/3

-- http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/84 -
ConstructionOfSystematicDisplaysFromGroupings
-- http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/86 - SkosURIDereferenceBehavior

Comment on namespace change:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Jun/0064.html

=============================================
3. RDFa

RDFa is a Candidate Rec!
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Jun/0075.html

-- RDFa Task Force telecons Teleconferences on Thursdays, 1600 UTC -
     open to "everyone interested in RDFa"

         irc://irc.w3.org:6665/rdfa, conference code 7332# ('RDFa').

-- Implementation report
     http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/implementation-report/

Remaining schedule:

         August: Implementation report needed.
         8 August: Request to advance RDFa Syntax to Proposed Recommendation
         1 October: RDFa Syntax W3C Recommendation decision
         1 October: RDFa Primer published as Working Group Note
         1 October: RDFa Use Cases published as Working Group Note

ACTION: Ben to prepare draft implementation report for RDFa (with assistance
from Michael) [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14]

==========================================================
4. RECIPES
-- Working Group Note
     [placeholder]

ACTION: Ralph/Diego to work on Wordnet implementation [of Recipes
implementations] [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action20]

ACTION: Jon and Ralph to publish Recipes as Working Group Note [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/06/10-swd-minutes.html#action03]

ACTION: Diego to propose minimum RDFa metadata set for WG deliverables. 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/24-swd-minutes.html#action16]
DONE: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Jun/0104.html

==========================================================
5. VOCABULARY MANAGEMENT
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/Vocab/principles-20080316

Reviews (as of April 28):
-- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Apr/0043.html -
Diego
-- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Apr/0030.html -
Ralph
-- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Apr/0050.html - Tom
-- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Apr/0061.html - Mark
-- http://www.w3.org/2008/05/07-swd-minutes.html#item07 - discussion in
Washington

2008-05-13: Elisa to revise before May 20 call.  Goal is to review take
decision on publishing as a Working Draft on June 10.
Received on Wednesday, 2 July 2008 07:51:09 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 2 July 2008 07:51:09 GMT