RDFa Implementation Report and Reviewed Editors' Draft

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 08:32:15 -0700
To: Ed Summers <ehs@pobox.com>, Diego Berrueta <diego.berrueta@fundacionctic.org>
CC: SWD Working Group <public-swd-wg@w3.org>, RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Ed, Diego, (and SWD WG),

The RDFa work is ready for working-group review, and the review should
be fairly easy: we've only made minor editorial changes.

RDFa Syntax Editors' Draft:
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2008/ED-rdfa-syntax-20080814/

Diff from CR version:
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2008/ED-rdfa-syntax-20080814/rdfa-syntax-diff.html

RDFa Implementation Report
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/implementation-report/

Issues Addressed for CR:
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/121
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/122
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/124
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/125

We don't have final responses from all commenters, yet, but we will keep
the WG updated of course, and we won't schedule the transition call
until we're ready.

And if you're interested, although it's not required reading at this
stage, we also have a new version of the Primer, with two notable
changes: we now say "XHTML" instead of "HTML" and explain why, and we
link to a complete example page of markup:

http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/primer/20080813/

-Ben