Re: Adding metadata to W3C TR

On 19 Aug 2008, at 14:19, Sean Bechhofer wrote:

> Diego
>
> When I took a look at the "marked up" version, my firefox throws a
> wobbler at the presence of an HTML entity (© I think). Is this
> a problem at my end or something to do with the DTDs?
>
> I'm wondering whether it's worth trying to get some markup into the
> LC version of Reference, but worried that it's a little late for
> such things and I'll just end up breaking stuff .... :-)
>
> 	Sean

I don't think this is a content negotiation thing. If you look at :

http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~seanb/index.php

This is a page with embedded RDFa. It validates at the W3C. The page

http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~seanb/broken.php

has an HTML entity in it (©). My firefox (2.0.0.16 on Mac OS X
10.4) doesn't like it. Safari also complains about an undefined
entity (but fails a little more graciously).

Both pages are served up as xhtml.

	Sean

--
Sean Bechhofer