Re: Adding metadata to W3C TR

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 10:33:04 -0400
To: Diego Berrueta Muņoz <diego.berrueta@fundacionctic.org>
Cc: SWD Working Group <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

At 01:57 PM 8/19/2008 +0200, Diego Berrueta Muņoz wrote:
>I've added Ed as a co-editor of the document, but it is fair to note
>that he hasn't had the opportunity to review the draft yet (i.e.: all
>the mistakes are exclusively my fault).

Please say that in the Status of This Document, Diego.

And please remove all the rest of the Working Draft boilerplate
from that document, in particular "This document is a Working
Draft for public review and comment."

The style for group internal "Editor's Drafts" is described in

http://www.w3.org/2005/03/28-editor-style.html

Which has been linked from the WG home page under
"Editor's Resources" for a while.