Adding metadata to W3C TR

From: Diego Berrueta Muñoz <diego.berrueta@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 13:57:56 +0200
To: SWD Working Group <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Hi,

I've uploaded a first release [1] of the new document with the format
of a W3C Note. Even if all the information in the wiki has been dumped
in the document, I think it is still in a very early stage of
development, and I would be happy to take an action to evolve it to a
more mature status.

I've added Ed as a co-editor of the document, but it is fair to note
that he hasn't had the opportunity to review the draft yet (i.e.: all
the mistakes are exclusively my fault).

Cheers,

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/AddingRDFaToTR?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=draft.html

--