Re: Adding metadata to W3C TR

From: Diego Berrueta Muñoz <diego.berrueta@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 16:59:22 +0200
Cc: SWD Working Group <public-swd-wg@w3.org>
To: "Ralph R. Swick" <swick@w3.org>

I've implemented these changes. The attachment in the wiki has been
replaced with a new version that fixes these issues. Sorry for the
inconvenience!

Btw, I've temporarily removed Ed from the list of editors, until he
can review the draft and explicitly accepts to play this role.

Best,

--
Diego Berrueta
R&D Department  -  CTIC Foundation