[SKOS] Proposal Form (was: RE: AW: [SKOS] Proposed Resolution for ISSUE 26: RelationshipBetweenLabels)

Hi all,

I've thought a bit more about making proposals for SKOS, and I've
written up the following:

<http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SkosDesign/ProposalForm?action=recal
l&rev=15>

I'd like to offer this as a suggested format for structuring proposals.
It's the same as what I suggested below, except for the addition of a
section to describe syntactic constraints and a section for discussion.

I'm basically trying to ensure that proposals contain all the
information that would be required by a normative specification of SKOS.
This should enable us to directly and precisely compare alternative
proposals. This would also mean that, once a proposal is accepted, it
can simply be added directly to a draft of the normative specification,
because all the necessary information is already present.

Cheers,

Alistair.

--
Alistair Miles