[SKOS] New Web Site

From: Alistair Miles <a.j.miles@rl.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 15:48:22 +0000
To: public-esw-thes@w3.org, public-swd-wg@w3.org

Hi all,

I've done a first draft of a new web site for SKOS, see:

http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/webstage/

I will roll this out to http://www.w3.org/2004/20/skos/ on Friday next week (19th), so
please send me any comments, suggestions, text etc. by Thursday. Don't be afraid to tell
me what you think it should say :)

In particular, if anyone has any presentations, papers or tutorials on SKOS that they
would like to recommend for the "Tutorials, Presentations & Papers" page then please send
me a link and I'll make sure it's included.

Note that I've just recently changed the access controls, so if you get a "forbidden"
message please try reloading the page later.

Cheers,

Alistair.
--
Alistair Miles