Use Cases

From: Sean Bechhofer <sean.bechhofer@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 13:47:27 +0000
To: SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

I'll be giving a short talk on the work of SWD at next week's
Knowledge Web [1] General Assembly. This may be an opportunity to
garner some more uses cases and generate interest in the work.
However, any use case material is unlikely to come in in time to be
useful for the F2F. I assume this still would be useful though, and
any additional input would be welcome even if it's after the current
deadline?

	Sean

[1] http://knowledgeweb.semanticweb.org