W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > February 2007

[ALL] Agenda - 2007-02-27 SWD telecon - 1600 UTC

From: Thomas Baker <baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 15:48:38 +0100
To: SWD Working Group <public-swd-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <20070226144838.GA2068@Octavius>

Agenda - 2007-02-27 SWD telecon - 1600 UTC
W3C Semantic Web Deployment Working Group
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/

Tuesday, 1600-1700 UTC - 0800 San Francisco, 1100 Boston, 1600 London, 1700 Amsterdam

Phone    Boston:  +1-617-761-6200    Conference code 79394# ('SWDWG')
         Nice:    +33-4-8906-3499
         Bristol: +44-117-370-6152
IRC      irc://irc.w3.org:6665/swd Web-based IRC (member-only) 
Scribing http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/Scribing.html
List     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/ - [ALL SKOS RDFa]  

Chair: Tom Baker
Scribe: MichaelH - see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/ScribeDuty

Regrets: 

Attendance of SWD WG telecons is restricted to registered WG
participants and persons invited by the chairs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
1. ADMIN (10 min)

- scribing
  Tom has proposed new scribe assignments http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/ScribeDuty

- Meeting minutes - see history at http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/MeetingMinutes

  PROPOSED to accept http://www.w3.org/2007/02/20-swd-minutes.html

- WG process

[NEW] ACTION: Ralph write a proposal for bringing http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/IssuesProcess and Tracker into alignment [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/20-swd-minutes.html#action15] 

- Spring face-to-face meeting

[NEW] ACTION: Tom propose some dates for next face-to-face, looking at June [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/20-swd-minutes.html#action22] 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
2. SKOS - see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#SKOS

[NEW] ACTION: Antoine to check with Veronique on terms being outside the ISO 2788 standard [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action07]

[NEW] ACTION: Guus to capture the issue on capturing relationships between labels [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action04]

[PENDING] ACTION: Alan to write down the general documentation requirements, in particular to those that are related to literal values, and how to represent that in skos [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action09]

[PENDING] ACTION: Alan to write up the preferredLabel modelling issue [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action01]

[DONE] ACTION: Alistair to rephrase the old issue of skos/owl-dl coexistence and semantics [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action08] - see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Feb/0145

[NEW] ACTION: Guus to propose a resolution to relationships between labels by next week [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/20-swd-minutes.html#action11]

----------------------------------------------------------------------
3. RECIPES - see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#Recipes

[PENDING] ACTION: Ralph propose resolution to Recipe issue 1.3 [recorded in ">http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14]

----------------------------------------------------------------------
4. VOCABULARY MANAGEMENT - see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#VocabularyMgt

[PENDING] ACTION: Elisa to summarize state of Vocabulary Management draft, add comments, and coordinate work [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action06]

----------------------------------------------------------------------
5. SEMANTIC INTEGRATION - see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#SemanticIntegration

[PENDING] ACTION: Elisa to contact Daniel for participating in Semantic Integration note [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/13-swd-minutes.html#action18]

----------------------------------------------------------------------
6. RDFa - see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#RDFa

   Teleconferences take place Mondays, 1300-1400 UTC.  
   Everyone interested in RDFa is invited to participate.

- RDFa Overview document (MichaelH)
  http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/

[PENDING] ACTION: Guus to flag the issue of RDFa REC track on the coordination group [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action03]

----------------------------------------------------------------------
7. AOB (5 min)

   Next telecon on Tuesday 6 March, 1600 UTC


-- 
Tom Baker - tbaker@tbaker.de - baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de
Received on Monday, 26 February 2007 14:45:53 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:17:28 GMT