W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > February 2007

AW: [ALL] Agenda - 2007-02-27 SWD telecon - 1600 UTC

From: Jan Henke <jan.henke@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 17:04:14 +0100
To: "'Thomas Baker'" <baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de>, "'SWD Working Group'" <public-swd-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <002501c75a88$ecfacce0$0f0110ac@at.deri.local>

I get a call sign - but I don't get connected. What am I doing wrong?

Best regards
Jan


 

> -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
> Von: public-swd-wg-request@w3.org 
> [mailto:public-swd-wg-request@w3.org] Im Auftrag von Thomas Baker
> Gesendet: Montag, 26. Februar 2007 15:49
> An: SWD Working Group
> Betreff: [ALL] Agenda - 2007-02-27 SWD telecon - 1600 UTC
> 
> 
> Agenda - 2007-02-27 SWD telecon - 1600 UTC W3C Semantic Web 
> Deployment Working Group http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/
> 
> Tuesday, 1600-1700 UTC - 0800 San Francisco, 1100 Boston, 
> 1600 London, 1700 Amsterdam
> 
> Phone    Boston:  +1-617-761-6200    Conference code 79394# ('SWDWG')
>          Nice:    +33-4-8906-3499
>          Bristol: +44-117-370-6152
> IRC      irc://irc.w3.org:6665/swd Web-based IRC (member-only) 
> Scribing http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/Scribing.html
> List     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/ - 
> [ALL SKOS RDFa]  
> 
> Chair: Tom Baker
> Scribe: MichaelH - see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/ScribeDuty
> 
> Regrets: 
> 
> Attendance of SWD WG telecons is restricted to registered WG 
> participants and persons invited by the chairs.
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 1. ADMIN (10 min)
> 
> - scribing
>   Tom has proposed new scribe assignments 
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/ScribeDuty
> 
> - Meeting minutes - see history at 
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/MeetingMinutes
> 
>   PROPOSED to accept http://www.w3.org/2007/02/20-swd-minutes.html
> 
> - WG process
> 
> [NEW] ACTION: Ralph write a proposal for bringing 
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/IssuesProcess and Tracker 
> into alignment [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/02/20-swd-minutes.html#action15] 
> 
> - Spring face-to-face meeting
> 
> [NEW] ACTION: Tom propose some dates for next face-to-face, 
> looking at June [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/02/20-swd-minutes.html#action22] 
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 2. SKOS - see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#SKOS
> 
> [NEW] ACTION: Antoine to check with Veronique on terms being 
> outside the ISO 2788 standard [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action07]
> 
> [NEW] ACTION: Guus to capture the issue on capturing 
> relationships between labels [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action04]
> 
> [PENDING] ACTION: Alan to write down the general 
> documentation requirements, in particular to those that are 
> related to literal values, and how to represent that in skos 
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action09]
> 
> [PENDING] ACTION: Alan to write up the preferredLabel 
> modelling issue [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action01]
> 
> [DONE] ACTION: Alistair to rephrase the old issue of 
> skos/owl-dl coexistence and semantics [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action08] - see 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Feb/0145
> 
> [NEW] ACTION: Guus to propose a resolution to relationships 
> between labels by next week [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/02/20-swd-minutes.html#action11]
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 3. RECIPES - see 
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#Recipes
> 
> [PENDING] ACTION: Ralph propose resolution to Recipe issue 
> 1.3 [recorded in 
> ">http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14]
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 4. VOCABULARY MANAGEMENT - see 
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#VocabularyMgt
> 
> [PENDING] ACTION: Elisa to summarize state of Vocabulary 
> Management draft, add comments, and coordinate work [recorded 
> in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action06]
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 5. SEMANTIC INTEGRATION - see 
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#SemanticIntegration
> 
> [PENDING] ACTION: Elisa to contact Daniel for participating 
> in Semantic Integration note [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/02/13-swd-minutes.html#action18]
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 6. RDFa - see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#RDFa
> 
>    Teleconferences take place Mondays, 1300-1400 UTC.  
>    Everyone interested in RDFa is invited to participate.
> 
> - RDFa Overview document (MichaelH)
>   http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/
> 
> [PENDING] ACTION: Guus to flag the issue of RDFa REC track on 
> the coordination group [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action03]
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 7. AOB (5 min)
> 
>    Next telecon on Tuesday 6 March, 1600 UTC
> 
> 
> --
> Tom Baker - tbaker@tbaker.de - baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de
> 
Received on Tuesday, 27 February 2007 16:04:42 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:17:28 GMT