Re: [ALL] Agenda - 2007-02-27 SWD telecon - 1600 UTC

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 18:14:03 +0100
To: Thomas Baker <baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de>
CC: SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Hi,

I'm afraid I will miss the first part of the teleconf tomorrow
(conflicting lecture), but I might succeed in joining later. If there's
a possibility (and if you also find it useful of course), could the SKOS
part be rather in the end?

Also a comment on the SKOS actions (especially if I'm not here ;-)

>[NEW] ACTION: Antoine to check with Veronique on terms being outside the ISO 2788 standard [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action07]

I would claim this one done
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Feb/0169.html

>[NEW] ACTION: Guus to capture the issue on capturing relationships between labels [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action04]

I might have been confused here. I had completed the action last week
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Feb/0124.html),
so there was no need to continue it this week, wasn't it? I believe the
action Guus took over from me is rather the continuation of this one,
correctly registered in:

>[NEW] ACTION: Guus to propose a resolution to relationships between labels by next week [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/20-swd-minutes.html#action11]

What do you think?