W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > February 2007

[ALL] agenda 6 Feb telecon 1600 UTC

From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 17:06:33 +0100
Message-ID: <45C75609.9070407@cs.vu.nl>
To: SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

AGENDA 6 February 2007 - telecon - 1600 UTC
W3C Semantic Web Deployment Working Group 
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/

Tuesday, 1600-1700 UTC
-- 0800 San Francisco
-- 1100 Boston
-- 1600 London
-- 1700 Amsterdam

Bridge:                      +1-617-761-6200 conference code 79394# ('SWDWG')
IRC chat                     irc://irc.w3.org:6665/swd
Web-based IRC (member-only)  http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
IRC record for this call     http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-swd-irc
Instructions for scribes     http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/Scribing.html
Scribe duty                  http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/ScribeDuty
Links to current drafts at   http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables
Mailing list                 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/
                             -- tags in use: RDFa, SKOS, ALL

Chair: Guus Schreiber
Scribe:

Please note that attendance of SWD WG telecons is restricted to
registered WG participants and persons invited by the chairs.


1. ADMIN (10 min)

- roll call

- minutes of previous telecon

   PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the Jan 30 telecon:
http://www.w3.org/2007/01/30-swd-minutes.html

- telecon times:

   Next telecon 13 Feb, 1600 UTC

   Telecons 13 & 20 March: US will have moved to DST then, 
   Europe only from 27 Mar onwards. PROPOSAL is to move per 13 March back to
   1500 UTC.  This means Europe will be two weeks one hour out of sync. 

- news: SWD items on SW Activity news blog
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Feb/0006.html


- scribing

ACTION: TomB and Guus to look at proposal for assigning scribe duties [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/05-swd-minutes.html#action01]


2. SKOS

ACTION: Alan to write down the general documentation requirements, in particular to those that are related to literal values, and how to represent that in skos [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action09]
ACTION: Alan write up the preferredLabel modelling issue [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action01]
ACTION: Alistair to raise a new issue about USE X + Y and USE X OR Y [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action07]
ACTION: Alistair to rephrase the old issue of skos/owl-dl coexistence and semantics [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action08]
ACTION: Alistair to summarizes the aspects of semantics of the skos data model [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action06]
ACTION: Alistair to update the schedule for SKOS documents [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action10]
ACTION: Antoine to capture the issue on capturing relationships between labels [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action04]
ACTION: Antoine to contact the submittors of #7 to see what they want to use skos for (as opposed to, say, owl) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action05]
ACTION: Antoine to provide more use cases of uses of qualifiers [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action02]
ACTION: Guus to check that this issue of more specialization than broad/narrow is on the issues list [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action03]
ACTION: Guus to check with veronique on the terms being outside the iso standard [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action07]

- publication/review planning UCR document
- plan for starting the issue process


3. RDFa

ACTION: Guus to flag the issue of RDFa REC track on the coordination group [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action03]

- update from RDFa telecon


4. RECIPES

ACTION: Bernard to raise new issue re IE6 hack [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action12]
ACTION: Jon to update issue list as per dropping of 1.2 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action11]
ACTION: Jon to update issue list as per resolution of issue 1.1 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action10]
ACTION: Ralph propose resolution to issue 1.3 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14]

- progress in Issue process


5. Vocabulary Management

ACTION: Elisa to give first overview of what the status of the doc is and add comments and coordinate work on doc [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action06]
ACTION: Guus to contact persons working on versioning in Knowledge Web [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action05]



6. Semantic Integration

ACTION: Tom and Ralph talk with Guus about the Semantic Integration note [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/30-swd-minutes.html#action28]


7. AOB (5 min)

-- 
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Computer Science
De Boelelaan 1081a, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
T: +31 20 598 7739/7718; F: +31 84 712 1446 
Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/
Received on Monday, 5 February 2007 16:07:12 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:17:28 GMT