W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > February 2007

Re: [ALL] agenda 6 Feb telecon 1600 UTC

From: Elisa F. Kendall <ekendall@sandsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 09:09:04 -0800
Message-ID: <45C764B0.6040000@sandsoft.com>
To: SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Regrets for tomorrow's meeting - I have an unavoidable conflict.

Best,

Elisa

Guus Schreiber wrote:

>
> AGENDA 6 February 2007 - telecon - 1600 UTC
> W3C Semantic Web Deployment Working Group http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/
>
> Tuesday, 1600-1700 UTC
> -- 0800 San Francisco
> -- 1100 Boston
> -- 1600 London
> -- 1700 Amsterdam
>
> Bridge:                      +1-617-761-6200 conference code 79394# 
> ('SWDWG')
> IRC chat                     irc://irc.w3.org:6665/swd
> Web-based IRC (member-only)  http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
> IRC record for this call     http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-swd-irc
> Instructions for scribes     http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/Scribing.html
> Scribe duty                  
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/ScribeDuty
> Links to current drafts at   
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables
> Mailing list                 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/
>                             -- tags in use: RDFa, SKOS, ALL
>
> Chair: Guus Schreiber
> Scribe:
>
> Please note that attendance of SWD WG telecons is restricted to
> registered WG participants and persons invited by the chairs.
>
>
> 1. ADMIN (10 min)
>
> - roll call
>
> - minutes of previous telecon
>
>   PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the Jan 30 telecon:
> http://www.w3.org/2007/01/30-swd-minutes.html
>
> - telecon times:
>
>   Next telecon 13 Feb, 1600 UTC
>
>   Telecons 13 & 20 March: US will have moved to DST then,   Europe 
> only from 27 Mar onwards. PROPOSAL is to move per 13 March back to
>   1500 UTC.  This means Europe will be two weeks one hour out of sync.
> - news: SWD items on SW Activity news blog
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Feb/0006.html
>
>
> - scribing
>
> ACTION: TomB and Guus to look at proposal for assigning scribe duties 
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/05-swd-minutes.html#action01]
>
>
> 2. SKOS
>
> ACTION: Alan to write down the general documentation requirements, in 
> particular to those that are related to literal values, and how to 
> represent that in skos [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action09]
> ACTION: Alan write up the preferredLabel modelling issue [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action01]
> ACTION: Alistair to raise a new issue about USE X + Y and USE X OR Y 
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action07]
> ACTION: Alistair to rephrase the old issue of skos/owl-dl coexistence 
> and semantics [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action08]
> ACTION: Alistair to summarizes the aspects of semantics of the skos 
> data model [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action06]
> ACTION: Alistair to update the schedule for SKOS documents [recorded 
> in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action10]
> ACTION: Antoine to capture the issue on capturing relationships 
> between labels [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action04]
> ACTION: Antoine to contact the submittors of #7 to see what they want 
> to use skos for (as opposed to, say, owl) [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action05]
> ACTION: Antoine to provide more use cases of uses of qualifiers 
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action02]
> ACTION: Guus to check that this issue of more specialization than 
> broad/narrow is on the issues list [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action03]
> ACTION: Guus to check with veronique on the terms being outside the 
> iso standard [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action07]
>
> - publication/review planning UCR document
> - plan for starting the issue process
>
>
> 3. RDFa
>
> ACTION: Guus to flag the issue of RDFa REC track on the coordination 
> group [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action03]
>
> - update from RDFa telecon
>
>
> 4. RECIPES
>
> ACTION: Bernard to raise new issue re IE6 hack [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action12]
> ACTION: Jon to update issue list as per dropping of 1.2 [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action11]
> ACTION: Jon to update issue list as per resolution of issue 1.1 
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action10]
> ACTION: Ralph propose resolution to issue 1.3 [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14]
>
> - progress in Issue process
>
>
> 5. Vocabulary Management
>
> ACTION: Elisa to give first overview of what the status of the doc is 
> and add comments and coordinate work on doc [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action06]
> ACTION: Guus to contact persons working on versioning in Knowledge Web 
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action05]
>
>
>
> 6. Semantic Integration
>
> ACTION: Tom and Ralph talk with Guus about the Semantic Integration 
> note [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/30-swd-minutes.html#action28]
>
>
> 7. AOB (5 min)
>
Received on Monday, 5 February 2007 17:15:54 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:17:28 GMT