more SKOS requirements

From: Daniel Rubin <rubin@med.stanford.edu>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 07:25:19 -0800
To: SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

A few of the communities I've been working with for SKOS use cases
have come together to identify a set of metadata elements they need
to be associated with terms in their published terminologies. I feel
these should be considered for additional SKOS requirements. See below.
Thanks
Daniel

Here is a list of metadata properties and definitions:
http://obi.sourceforge.net/ontologyInformation/MinimalMetadata.html

This list was compiled over the last months, starting from the
RU_metadata.owl, the BirnLex metadata requirements and the metadata
annotations provided by the NCIT (all of which can be found on the
OBI-Wiki at
https://www.cbil.upenn.edu/fugowiki/index.php/RepresentationalUnitMetadataTable).
This minimal subset of metadata properties was agreed upon, and had its
definitions finalized by the OBI metadata subgroup during the last two
weeks.
The added cardinalities are still under discussion, as is the
implementation and in some cases the domain of the metadata properties.