Re: regrets for 5 June telecon and status of WNet and MM doc ownership request

Hi Ralph,

The following URI in the Draft [1] gets me a "We're sorry but the link
you tried to access is forbidden."

   http://www.w3.org/2006/03/wn/wn20/instances/wordsense-bank-noun-1

although if I look in the file the data is there

<wn20schema:NounWordSense rdf:about="&wn20instances;wordsense-bank-noun-1"
     rdfs:label="bank">
   <wn20schema:tagCount>883</wn20schema:tagCount>
   <wn20schema:word rdf:resource="&wn20instances;word-bank"/>
</wn20schema:NounWordSense>

Something wrong with the file permissions?

For the following URI I get a "sorry not found"

   http://www.w3.org/2006/03/wn/wn20/schema/participleOf

We probably did not think about providing CBDs for the schema entities.
Should we?

Cheers,
Mark.

--
  Mark F.J. van Assem - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
        markREMOVE@cs.vu.nl - http://www.cs.vu.nl/~mark