Re: [WN] comments on draft

Review of http://www.cs.vu.nl/~mark/wn/wn-conversion.html

I agree with the comments posted previously by Jeremy (see below).
In addition, as a reader I was a bit confused about the many open
issues. What makes things worse is that the possible solutions to many
of the open issues are unsufficiently documented that I, as the reader,
can form an opinion about them.

Minor remarks:
-Section 3, explains the prolog format of
s(100003009,1,"living_thing",n,1,1):
    Please also explain the last three arguments, or state that they are
explained in Appendix A

-Section 4, do not forget to resolve [WHY DOES WORD NOT HAVE THESE SUBCLASSES?].
-Figure caption "The clas hierarchy of WordNet:", fix typo in class, remove ending colon
-You do not use subClassOf a la Brickley.  Maybe an example of how to get the same semantics using
 RDF meta modeling is in place?
-The document suggest there has not yet been contact with Princeton about the namespace. Should this not be
 done before going public?  If not, has a meeting with Princeton already been scheduled?
-How to generate URIs for other languages?  Related to resolving:[THIS IGNORES LANGUAGE ISSUE!
 should we append language indicator?]. Also related: URI vs IRI (How to deal with non-latin1 languages).
 Do translations use the same Prolog format?  Works the converter program also for these translations?
-In appendix A, would it make sense to adopt the prolog convention of writing Variables with a starting capital?
 As a prolog programmer, it took me a while to realize what was a atom, literal or variable/placeholder in the
 prolog code fragments.

Jacco