Re: 'HTTP Cookbook' editor's draft

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 10:33:31 -0500
To: nabonita Guha <guha.nabonita@gmail.com>
Cc: public-swbp-wg@w3.org, semantic-web@w3.org
You seem to assume that data retrieved via HTTP cannot be for machine
consumption, which is clearly not the case.  HTTP & http URIs provide a
minimal-cost means for exchanging data over the Internet/Web, independent of
how the data might be used.

Mark.

--
Mark Baker.  Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA.          http://www.markbaker.ca