W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > May 2005

[ALL] Agenda 5 May telecon 1700 UTC

From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 18:36:12 +0200
Message-ID: <4278F9FC.4020300@cs.vu.nl>
To: SWBPD list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

AGENDA  Teleconference
W3C Semantic Web Best Practices & Deployment Working Group
5 May 2005, 1700 UTC
               1000 (West US)
               1300 (East US)
               1800 (London)
               1900 (Amsterdam),
               0200 (next day Tokyo)
               0300 (next day Sydney)
Duration: 45-60 min

Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 conference code 7927# ('SWBP')
IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #swbp
Web-based IRC (member-only):
     http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc

Chair: Guus Schreiber
Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)

Please note that SWBP&D WG telecons are for attendance by members and
invited experts only.


1. ADMIN (15 min)

Roll call
Regrets:

PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 21 April telecon:
     IRC log: http://www.w3.org/2005/04/21-swbp-irc

PROPOSED next telecon
     19 May, 1700 UTC

Agenda amendments

General actionss:

     ACTION: Ralph add Note category to WG home page [7]
     DONE

Straw poo ftf location
     http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35495/ftf2005/


2. LIAISON


2.1 Proposed resolution httpRange-14

     ACTION: Chairs to discuss the httpRange-14 issue at
     the coordination level


2.2 XML Schema Last Call

XSCD doc:
     http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-xmlschema-ref-20050329/

     ACTION: jeremy post personal review to XSCD doc
     DONE
     ACTION: jeff to review XML schema LC draft [9]


2.2 OMG: ODM review

Summary of feedback:
     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Apr/0092.html


3. TF UPDATE


3.1 PORT (Alistair)

     ACTION: Alistair to think about machine-readable change policies

New editor's draft:
     http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core/spec/2005-05-04#secintro

Decision to publish: when?


3.2 OEP (Deb/Chris)

     ACTION: Ralph re-ping ISI AC Rep

status drafts:
- specy values
- part-whole
- ....


3.3 WordNet (Aldo)

     ACTION: Aldo to propose an update the Wordnet TF description
     ACTION alistair e-mail group about ISO contact


3.4 XML Schema datatypes (Jeremy)

     ACTION: Ralph get XML Schema Datatype transition request unstuck [5]
     DONE
     ACTION: jeremy polite reply to ashok setting expectations [6]

Comments:
     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Apr/0094.html


3.5 Vocabulary management (TomB)

Message Alistair:
     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Apr/0082.html


3.6 RDF-in-HTML (Ben)

     ACTION: DanBri help write an rdf schema for the additional xhtml2
     namespace elements
     ACTION: Gavin find out from his community and contacts if they have
     use cases


3.7 ADTF (Libby)

Message Libby:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005May/0001.html


3.8 RDFTM (Steve)


3.9 Tutorial Page

     ACTION: Jeff to talk with Benjamin to propose a process for submission
     of FAQ questions


3.10 SE TF


4, AOB

-- 
Free University Amsterdam, Computer Science
De Boelelaan 1081a, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Tel: +31 20 598 7739/7718; E-mail: schreiber@cs.vu.nl
Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/
Received on Wednesday, 4 May 2005 16:36:19 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:17:17 GMT