Re: Comment: Representing Classes As Property Values on the Semantic Web

Ivan,

I am not sure I understand: Following your argument, saying
:LionSubject a owl:Thing
still technically doesn't preclude it from being an owl:Class, does it?

Natasha

PS. The document is already a WG Note, so making changes would be
quite difficult logistically, as I understand it.