W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > July 2005

July 25 regrets AND OEP readout items

From: Deborah L.McGuinness <dlm@ksl.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 07:15:17 -0700
Message-ID: <42E4F3F5.5020304@ksl.stanford.edu>
To: "Ralph R. Swick" <swick@w3.org>
CC: SWBPD WG <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

i am away and can not make today's swbp telecon.

two points to report for the oep readout:
1. there was no oep telecon this past week.
2. we may be moving the oep telecon to monday (from thurs).  if other 
oep members have a conflict with that,
please send me or chris email.  we know   monday is ok for evan, pat, 
jerry, alan, deborah

deborah

Ralph R. Swick wrote:

>AGENDA  Teleconference
>W3C Semantic Web Best Practices & Deployment Working Group
>25 July 2005, 1700 UTC
>     1000 (West US)
>     1300 (East US)
>     1800 (London)
>     1900 (Amsterdam),
>     0200 (next day Tokyo)
>     0300 (next day Sydney)
>Duration: 60-90 min
>
>Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 conference code 7927# ('SWBP')
>IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #swbp
>Web-based IRC (member-only):
>        http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
>
>Chair: David Wood
>Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)
>
>Please note that SWBP&D WG telecons are for attendance by members and
>invited experts only.
>
>
>1. ADMIN (15 min)
>
>Roll call
>Regrets: Tom Baker
>
>PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 11 July telecon:
>   http://www.w3.org/2005/07/11-swbp-minutes.html
>
>PROPOSED next meeting 22 August.
>
>Agenda amendments
>
>
>2. LIAISON
>
>2.1 Proposed resolution httpRange-14
>
>ACTION: Ralph, DavidW, and DavidB to an initial draft of TAG httpRange-14 
>    resolution impact on semweb application developers
>    [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/06/27-swbp-minutes.html#action02]
>
>2.2 XML Schema Last Call
>
>XSCD doc:
>     http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-xmlschema-ref-20050329/
>
>2.2 OMG: ODM review
>
>ACTION: Guus to comment on ODM
>    [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/06/27-swbp-minutes.html#action05]
>
>
>3. TF UPDATES
>
>3.1 PORT (Alistair)
>
>ACTION: Guus ask Mark if he can review next SKOS edits
>    [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/07/11-swbp-minutes.html#action04]
>
>3.2 OEP (Deb/Chris)
>
>ACTION: Guus review new n-ary relations editor's draft
>    [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/06/27-swbp-minutes.html#action04]
>
>ACTION: Ralph review new n-ary relations editor's draft
>    [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/06/27-swbp-minutes.html#action03]
>
>Comments:
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jul/0057.html
>
>3.3 WordNet (Aldo)
>
>ACTION: Aldo to propose an update the Wordnet TF description
>
>Quesxtions about data model:
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005May/0089.html
>
>
>3.4 XML Schema datatypes (Jeremy)
>
>Comments:
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Apr/0094.html
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jul/0058.html
>
>
>3.5 Vocabulary management (TomB)
>
>Report on 19 July telecon:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jul/0064.html
>
>
>3.6 RDF-in-HTML (Ben)
>
>Report on 19 July telecon:
>   http://www.w3.org/2005/07/19-swbp-minutes.html
>
>ACTION: Gavin find out from his community and contacts if they have
>       use cases
>
>Interest in GRDDL
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jun/0073.html
>
>ACTION: Ralph suggest to XHTML TF that Jeremy's WWW2005 Talk be
>    turned into a document
>    [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/06/27-swbp-minutes.html#action07]
>
>3.7 ADTF (Libby)
>
>
>ACTION: Libby gives DanBri html fragment for wg homepage
>    [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/07/11-swbp-minutes.html#action05]
>
>ACTION: DanBri update wg homepage w/ pointer to doap registry from Libby
>    [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/07/11-swbp-minutes.html#action06]
>
>Libby poked the Semantic Web Interest Group:
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jul/0068.html
>
>3.8 RDFTM (Steve)
>
>
>ACTION: Guus send email to Steve Pepper re status of new rdftm draft
>    [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/07/11-swbp-minutes.html#action07]
>
>- summary of comments sofar
>- progress on new draft
>
>
>3.9 Tutorial Page
>
>
>3.10 SE TF
>
>Report on July 7 telecon
>
>ACTION: Chris and Benjamin to review SETF note
>    [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/06/27-swbp-minutes.html#action08]
>
>
>3.11 MM TF Proposal
>
>  From: Giorgos Stamou <gstam@softlab.ntua.gr>
>  Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 19:06:29 +0100
>  Subject: Multimedia Annotation Task Force Proposal
>
>  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jul/0066.html
>
>4, AOB
>
>
>
>  
>

-- 
 Deborah L. McGuinness 
 Co-Director Knowledge Systems - AI Lab (KSL) 
 353 Serra Mall
 Gates Computer Science Building, 2A Room 241 
 Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305-9020 
 email: dlm@ksl.stanford.edu
 URL: http://ksl.stanford.edu/people/dlm 
 (voice) 650 723 9770    (stanford fax) 650 725 5850   
Received on Monday, 25 July 2005 14:15:55 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:17:17 GMT