Re: OMG Ontology Metamodel Definition Review

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 17:00:26 +0000
To: Phil Tetlow <philip.tetlow@uk.ibm.com>
CC: Christopher Welty <welty@us.ibm.com>, public-swbp-wg@w3.org, ewallace@cme.nist.gov, Grady Booch <gbooch@us.ibm.com>, Bob Lojek <bob.lojek@uk.ibm.com>

Thanks, that's helpful ... at a personal level I would be uncomfortable
with the previously highlighted paragraph being forwarded as part of a
WG review; I'm trying to sound out some of my colleagues who are more
knowledgeable on UML than me, but it feels like I can leave it at the
level of Jeremy disagrees with Phil rather than escalate to HP disagrees
with IBM!

(I guess I should try and articulate why I disagree with you ..
hopefully before the telecon tomorrow)

I suspect some of my comments lean in the other direction, I'll try and
highlight those ones when I write them up tomorrow.

Jeremy