Re: OMG Ontology Metamodel Definition Review

Jeremy,

Firstly, you are correct to state that this is not a corporate issue.
Thanks.

Secondly I look forward to hearing your point of view - should be
interesting and useful as always. If its of any benefit, please feel free
to ring me to discuss.

Kind Regards

Phil Tetlow
Senior Consultant
IBM Business Consulting Services
Mobile. (+44) 7740 923328

             Jeremy Carroll
             <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.
                                       Phil Tetlow/UK/IBM@IBMGB
             26/01/2005 12:00                                           cc
                                       Christopher Welty
                                       <welty@us.ibm.com>,
                                       public-swbp-wg@w3.org,
                                       ewallace@cme.nist.gov, Grady Booch
                                       <gbooch@us.ibm.com>, Bob
                                       Lojek/UK/IBM@IBMGB
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: OMG Ontology Metamodel
                                       Definition Review

Thanks, that's helpful ... at a personal level I would be uncomfortable
with the previously highlighted paragraph being forwarded as part of a
WG review; I'm trying to sound out some of my colleagues who are more
knowledgeable on UML than me, but it feels like I can leave it at the
level of Jeremy disagrees with Phil rather than escalate to HP disagrees
with IBM!

(I guess I should try and articulate why I disagree with you ..
hopefully before the telecon tomorrow)

I suspect some of my comments lean in the other direction, I'll try and
highlight those ones when I write them up tomorrow.

Jeremy