W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > January 2005

[ALL] Agenda 27 Jan telecon 1800 UTC

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 12:23:42 -0500
Message-Id: <5.1.0.14.2.20050126122217.0379bf30@127.0.0.1>
To: public-swbp-wg@w3.org

AGENDA  Teleconference
W3C Semantic Web Best Practices & Deployment Working Group
27 January 2004, 1800 UTC
         1000 (West US)
         1300 (East US)
         1800 (London)
         1900 (Amsterdam),
         0300 (next day Tokyo)
         0500 (next day Sydney)
Duration: 90 min

Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 conference code 7927# ('SWBP')
IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #swbp
Web-based IRC (member-only):
   http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc

Chair: Guus Schreiber
Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)

Please note that SWBP&D WG telecons are for attendance by members and
invited experts only.


1. ADMIN (15 min)

Roll call
Regrets: Evan Wallace, Darren Govoni, Natasha Noy, Libby Miller,
         Marco Nanni, Deborah McGuinness, Alan Rector, Dan Brickley,
         Benjamin Nguyen

PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the Jan 13 telecon:

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jan/0059.html

with addition of Lars Marius Garshol's prior regrets, per
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jan/0061.html

PROPOSED next telecon
   Feb 10, 1800 UTC

Agenda amendments

Tech Plenary / ftf
http://www.w3.org/2004/12/allgroupoverview.html

Reminder: _Please_ make your hotel reservations for the March WG f2f 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2005JanMar/0004.html 
The hotel group rate deadline is 5 Feb.

Please also register for the meeting itself.  As of 26 Jan only 7 WG
participants have registered (and we have requests from 18 others to
"observe" our meeting).

ACTION: Guus to contact someone regarding "source response" issue 

ACTION: Ralph to report back to dawg that we can't figure out what the 
"unsaid" problem is precisely
DONE http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-semweb-cg/2005Jan/0034.html


2. ODM REVIEW

ACTION: Guus to review OWL metamodel 
ACTION: Deb to go over OWL metamodel and provide a summary 
ACTION: Natasha to ask Holger about reviewing the OWL profile

Phil's review:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jan/0084.html
and subsequent discussion thread
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jan/thread.html#84

3. TF UPDATE

ACTION: ralph to make a "List of WG documents" more apparent from the home page


3.1 OEP (Chris?)

Need quick WG review of updates to n-ary relations WD:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jan/0085.html

draft of note on simple part-whole relations:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jan/0071.html

3.2 PORT (Alistair)

ACTION: alistair to report on a timeline for drafts

Drafts:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Dec/0100.html


3.3 WordNet (Aldo)

ACTION: Brian and DanBri talk about Wordnet document
ACTION: guus to find resources to work on WN WG 


3.4 XML Schema datatypes (Jeremy)

ACTION: jeremey to have a draft for other WGs in two weeks time 
ACTION: jjc take evan's notes and put them in the draft
status 26 Jan:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jan/0098.html

Note for review:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Dec/0068.html


3.5 Vocabulary management (TomB)

ACTION: Ralph add RDFTM Wiki links to TF description on BP page.
[DONE]

Draft:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Dec/0114.html
Status:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jan/0025.html


3.6 RDF-in-HTML (Ben)

ACTION: guus to check with dan and ralph to see whether tech plenary 
meetings are required on RDFinHTML and XHTML


3.7 ADTF (Libby)

Status:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Dec/0116.html


3.8 RDFTM (Steve)

ACTION: Fabio & new RDFTM TF members to post a short biography to SWBP list

Fabio done:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jan/0068.html

Lars Marius done:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jan/0062.html

Nicola done:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jan/0073.html

Valentina done:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jan/0074.html


3.9 Tutorial Page (TomA)


3.10 SE TF

ACTION: Phil to set up a Web page to provide links to
   relevant publications, topics and validated ideas.

progress indications:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jan/0076.html

SE 18-Jan telecon summary:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jan/0077.html


4. AOB
Received on Wednesday, 26 January 2005 17:24:02 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:09:41 UTC