W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > February 2005

RE: [ALL] Agenda 10 Feb telecon 1800 UTC

From: McBride, Brian <brian.mcbride@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 16:15:26 -0000
Message-ID: <D46BE408DE18F841B90DEFA8CAA2CDB282C1C4@sdcexcea01.emea.cpqcorp.net>
To: "Guus Schreiber" <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>, "SWBPD list" <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

My regrets - sorry.  I'm travelling at that time.

Brian 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: public-swbp-wg-request@w3.org 
> [mailto:public-swbp-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Guus Schreiber
> Sent: 09 February 2005 18:04
> To: SWBPD list
> Subject: [ALL] Agenda 10 Feb telecon 1800 UTC
> 
> 
> AGENDA  Teleconference
> W3C Semantic Web Best Practices & Deployment Working Group 10 
> Feb 2005, 1800 UTC
>           1000 (West US)
>           1300 (East US)
>           1800 (London)
>           1900 (Amsterdam),
>           0300 (next day Tokyo)
>           0500 (next day Sydney)
> Duration: 60-90 min
> 
> Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 conference code 7927# ('SWBP') IRC 
> Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #swbp Web-based IRC (member-only):
>     http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
> 
> Chair: Guus Schreiber
> Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)
> 
> Please note that SWBP&D WG telecons are for attendance by 
> members and invited experts only.
> 
> 
> 1. ADMIN (15 min)
> 
> Roll call
> Regrets:  Carroll
> 
> PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the Jan 27 telecon:
>    
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jan/0150.html
> 
> PROPOSED next telecon
>     Feb 24, 1800 UTC
> 
> Agenda amendments
> 
> Tech Plenary / ftf
> http://www.w3.org/2004/12/allgroupoverview.html
> 
> Reminder: _Please_ make your hotel reservations for the March 
> WG f2f http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2005JanMar/0004.html
> 
> Please also register for the meeting itself.  As of 26 Jan 
> only 7 WG participants have registered (and we have requests 
> from 18 others to "observe" our meeting).
> 
> ACTION: guus ask steven pemberton for meeting re XHTML2 meta module
> 
> 2. LIAISON
> 
> 2.1 OMG: ODM review
> 
> Other non-TF-related actions:
> 
> ACTION: jeremy ask natasha to review page 68/69 of ODM document
> ACTION: Guus to review OWL metamodel
> ACTION: Deb to go over OWL metamodel and provide a summary
> 
> 2.2: DAWG: UNSAID and SOUCE issues
> 
> See Dan Connoly;'s messge:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jan/0158.html
> 
> 
> 3. TF UPDATE
> 
> ACTION: ralph to make a "List of WG documents" more apparent from the
>    home page
> 
> 
> 3.1 PORT (Alistair)
> 
> PROPOSED to publish the SKOS Guide as 1st Working Draft:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Feb/0034.html
> 
> 3.1 OEP (Deb/Chris)
> 
> ACTION: Ralph review next version of n-ary relations when it is ready
> 
> Telecon minutes:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Feb/0013.html
> 
> Semantic interopreability debate:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Feb/0014.html
> plus thread.
> Initail conclusions where this should be heading?
> 
> 
> 3.3 WordNet (Aldo)
> 
> ACTION: guus discuss Mark's participation in Wordnet tf with Brian
> ACTION: Brian and DanBri talk about Wordnet document
> 
> Overview of WordNet resources:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Feb/0029.html
> 
> 
> 3.4 XML Schema datatypes (Jeremy)
> 
> ACTION: jjc draft msg to other WGs concerning XSCH doc
> DONE:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jan/0153.html
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jan/0154.html
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jan/0155.html
> 
> 
> 3.5 Vocabulary management (TomB)
> 
> 
> 3.6 RDF-in-HTML (Ben)
> 
> 
> 
> 3.7 ADTF (Libby)
> 
> 
> 3.8 RDFTM (Steve)
> 
> ACTION: guus send msg to RDFTM reminding them to use list for TF work
> 
> 
> 3.9 Tutorial Page (TomA)
> 
> 
> 3.10 SE TF
> 
> Nibutes TF telecon:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Feb/0002.html
> 
> - discussion on short-term output
> 
> 4, AOB
> 
> 
> --
> Free University Amsterdam, Computer Science De Boelelaan 
> 1081a, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
> Tel: +31 20 598 7739/7718
> E-mail: schreiber@cs.vu.nl
> Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/
> 
> 
> 
Received on Thursday, 10 February 2005 16:15:59 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:17:14 GMT