W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > February 2005

Re: [ALL] Agenda 10 Feb telecon 1800 UTC

From: Phil Tetlow <philip.tetlow@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 04:31:14 -0500
To: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Cc: SWBPD list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <OFA20F88FC.5EFB412D-ON80256FA4.0034176D-85257053.004E937E@uk.ibm.com>





Guus

Any chance you could move the SE slot forward? I unfortunately have a prior
engagement at 20:00 (UTC).

Kind regards

Phil Tetlow
Senior Consultant
IBM Business Consulting Services
Mobile. (+44) 7740 923328


                                                                           
             Guus Schreiber                                                
             <schreiber@cs.vu.                                             
             nl>                                                        To 
             Sent by:                  SWBPD list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>  
             public-swbp-wg-re                                          cc 
             quest@w3.org                                                  
                                                                   Subject 
                                       [ALL] Agenda 10 Feb telecon 1800    
             09/02/2005 13:03          UTC                                 
                                                                           
                                                                           
                                                                           
                                                                           
                                                                           
                                                                           





AGENDA  Teleconference
W3C Semantic Web Best Practices & Deployment Working Group
10 Feb 2005, 1800 UTC
          1000 (West US)
          1300 (East US)
          1800 (London)
          1900 (Amsterdam),
          0300 (next day Tokyo)
          0500 (next day Sydney)
Duration: 60-90 min

Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 conference code 7927# ('SWBP')
IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #swbp
Web-based IRC (member-only):
    http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc

Chair: Guus Schreiber
Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)

Please note that SWBP&D WG telecons are for attendance by members and
invited experts only.


1. ADMIN (15 min)

Roll call
Regrets:  Carroll

PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the Jan 27 telecon:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jan/0150.html

PROPOSED next telecon
    Feb 24, 1800 UTC

Agenda amendments

Tech Plenary / ftf
http://www.w3.org/2004/12/allgroupoverview.html

Reminder: _Please_ make your hotel reservations for the March WG f2f
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2005JanMar/0004.html

Please also register for the meeting itself.  As of 26 Jan only 7 WG
participants have registered (and we have requests from 18 others to
"observe" our meeting).

ACTION: guus ask steven pemberton for meeting re XHTML2 meta module

2. LIAISON

2.1 OMG: ODM review

Other non-TF-related actions:

ACTION: jeremy ask natasha to review page 68/69 of ODM document
ACTION: Guus to review OWL metamodel
ACTION: Deb to go over OWL metamodel and provide a summary

2.2: DAWG: UNSAID and SOUCE issues

See Dan Connoly;'s messge:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jan/0158.html


3. TF UPDATE

ACTION: ralph to make a "List of WG documents" more apparent from the
   home page


3.1 PORT (Alistair)

PROPOSED to publish the SKOS Guide as 1st Working Draft:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Feb/0034.html

3.1 OEP (Deb/Chris)

ACTION: Ralph review next version of n-ary relations when it is ready

Telecon minutes:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Feb/0013.html

Semantic interopreability debate:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Feb/0014.html
plus thread.
Initail conclusions where this should be heading?


3.3 WordNet (Aldo)

ACTION: guus discuss Mark's participation in Wordnet tf with Brian
ACTION: Brian and DanBri talk about Wordnet document

Overview of WordNet resources:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Feb/0029.html


3.4 XML Schema datatypes (Jeremy)

ACTION: jjc draft msg to other WGs concerning XSCH doc
DONE:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jan/0153.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jan/0154.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jan/0155.html


3.5 Vocabulary management (TomB)


3.6 RDF-in-HTML (Ben)



3.7 ADTF (Libby)


3.8 RDFTM (Steve)

ACTION: guus send msg to RDFTM reminding them to use list for TF work


3.9 Tutorial Page (TomA)


3.10 SE TF

Nibutes TF telecon:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Feb/0002.html

- discussion on short-term output

4, AOB


--
Free University Amsterdam, Computer Science
De Boelelaan 1081a, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Tel: +31 20 598 7739/7718
E-mail: schreiber@cs.vu.nl
Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/
Received on Thursday, 10 February 2005 09:27:30 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:17:14 GMT