W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > April 2005

RE: [ALL] Agenda 21 April telecon 1700 UTC

From: McBride, Brian <brian.mcbride@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 17:37:51 +0100
Message-ID: <D46BE408DE18F841B90DEFA8CAA2CDB2B69C08@sdcexcea01.emea.cpqcorp.net>
To: "Guus Schreiber" <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>, "SWBPD list" <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Regrets - project work

B 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: public-swbp-wg-request@w3.org 
> [mailto:public-swbp-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Guus Schreiber
> Sent: 20 April 2005 13:18
> To: SWBPD list
> Subject: [ALL] Agenda 21 April telecon 1700 UTC
> 
> 
> AGENDA  Teleconference
> W3C Semantic Web Best Practices & Deployment Working Group
> 21 April 2005, 1700 UTC
>               1000 (West US)
>               1300 (East US)
>               1800 (London)
>               1900 (Amsterdam),
>               0200 (next day Tokyo)
>               0300 (next day Sydney)
> Duration: 60-90 min
> 
> Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 conference code 7927# ('SWBP') IRC 
> Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #swbp Web-based IRC (member-only):
>     http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
> 
> Chair: David Wood
> Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)
> 
> Please note that SWBP&D WG telecons are for attendance by 
> members and invited experts only.
> 
> 
> 1. ADMIN (15 min)
> 
> Roll call
> Regrets: Schreiber
> 
> PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the April 7 telecon:
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/04/07-swbp-minutes.html
> 
> PROPOSED next telecon
>      5 May, 1700 UTC
> 
> Agenda amendments
> 
> General actionss:
> 
> ACTION: Guus to organise straw poll on f2f location
>    DONE
>    http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35495/ftf2005/
> 
> ACTION: Ralph investigate what action may be taken when an interested
>    participant has been unable to get a response from his AC Rep
>    DONE?!?:
>    
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Apr/0048.html
> 
> 
> 2. LIAISON
> 
> 
> 2.1 Proposed resolution httpRange-14
> 
> ACTION: Chairs to discuss the httpRange-14 issue at the 
> coordination level
> 
> 
> 2.2 OMG: ODM review
> 
> ACTION: Guus to review OWL metamodel
> ACTION: Deb to go over OWL metamodel and provide a summary
> 
> 1
> 2.3 XML Schema Last Call
> 
> on hold until XSD LC document(s) are published:
>    ACTION: jjc to review XML schema LC draft [8]
>    ACTION: jeff to review XML schema LC draft [9]
> 
> 
> 3. TF UPDATE
> 
> 
> 3.1 PORT (Alistair)
> 
> ACTION: Alistair to think about machine-readable change policies
> 
> Update:
>     
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Apr/0015.html
> 
> - publication plan
> 
> 
> 3.2 OEP (Deb/Chris)
> 
> - publication status of Notes
> 
> classes-as-values published as note:
>    
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Apr/0047.html
> 
> 
> 3.3 WordNet (Aldo)
> 
> ACTION: Aldo to propose an update the Wordnet TF description
> 
> New documents:
> Ontowordnet
>      
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Feb/0066.html
> WordNet data model:
>      
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Feb/0068.html
> ISLE lexical entries
>      
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Feb/0069.html
> 
> 
> 3.4 XML Schema datatypes (Jeremy)
> 
> ACTION: Ralph help Jeff and Jeremy with XML Schema Datatype
>    publication request
> 
> Review by XML Schema WG member:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Apr/0051.html
> 
> - publicatiobn status
> 
> 
> 3.5 Vocabulary management (TomB)
> 
> Staus/reboorting message:
>    
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Apr/0057.html
> 
> 
> 3.6 RDF-in-HTML (Ben)
> 
> ACTION: DanBri help write an rdf schema for the additional xhtml2
>    namespace elements
> ACTION: Gavin find out from his community and contacts if they have
>    use cases
> 
> 
> 3.7 ADTF (Libby)
> 
> 
> 3.8 RDFTM (Steve)
> 
> ACTION: pepper to change reference to RDF semantics [3]
> 
> - publication status
> 
> 
> 3.9 Tutorial Page
> 
> ACTION: Jeff to talk with Benjamin to propose a process for submission
>    of FAQ questions
> 
> 
> 3.10 SE TF
> 
> Telecon 12 April:
>    
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Apr/0058.html
> 
> 
> 4, AOB
> 
> 
> 
> --
> Free University Amsterdam, Computer Science De Boelelaan 
> 1081a, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
> Tel: +31 20 598 7739/7718; E-mail: schreiber@cs.vu.nl Home 
> page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/
> 
> 
> 
Received on Thursday, 21 April 2005 16:37:54 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:09:42 UTC