Re: Agenda 30 Sep Telecon 1400 UTC

Regrets from me, too. Unexpected last minute change in my schedule.

On the RDF/HTML front: we are still awaiting feedback from the HTML
working group. Mark Birbeck has mentioned that the HTML working group
has workable solutions to the problems and use cases we've presented,
and says he will be sending us a document soon. This document should,
according to Mark, handle our use cases as well as make an explicit
reference to RDF.

-Ben