Re: Asymmetry of Domain and Range in OWL

as a followup to the question about using the class that was used in the
definition,
 the classic knowledge representation system had the ability to retrieve
told information (thus told supertypes would be obtainable and
distinguishable from derived supertypes).

Deborah

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Knowledge Systems Laboratory