Re: Asymmetry of Domain and Range in OWL

Yes, you are right -- sorry. But still you can define direct-instance
?x of ?C in FOL as iff

(forall ?A (=> (and (?C ?x) (?A ?x))

Is this wrong again?

Of course this, by itself, has little to do with assymetry of domains
and ranges in OWL and I no longer remember how this came about :)

Natasha