Re: Telecon participation record

Hi,

first of all apologies on my behalf, I recently change position in the
university, and I was not sure whether I was continuing
with INRIA this year, and finaly it is confirmed I'll still be part of the
group, as such I'm picking back up the schedule on SWBP WG, and I'll be at
the F2F + future telecons. Sorry for not giving notice things were a
little hectic of late.

Regards,

Benjamin

--