Re: [OEP] Co-co-ordinator and path forward

on meeting, i can not make oct 7 but could make a call oct 8 - 18:00 utc
/ 11am pacific time  is good as is 17:00 10am pacific time.

i also met with natasha today and gathered her input on note contributions.

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Associate Director Knowledge Systems Laboratory