Re: Re: RDF/A at HTML WG F2F

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 12:03:21 -0500
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: SWBPD <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

oops.

I wrote
>You had said, Jeremy, that you were hoping to talk about some
>RDF/A details with Mark in between our f2f and the HTML WG f2f.
>Were you able to do that and if so, do you have any updates to
>report to our HTML task force?

and moments after sending that I realized you'd sent

[HTML] Brief report on discussion, possible further comment on XHTML2
From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 16:47:40 +0000
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2004Nov/0015.html

which says that you clarified issues that were already in the mail
archive, so I suppose that means no resolutions were found yet.